Our Transparent Pricing
GAesthetic Services Pricing
* All prices are for single treatments unless otherwise specified
Sclerotherapy (Spider Vein Treatment)
- Sclerotherapy (per session) $500.00 (06/01/23)
- SkinPen Skin Resurfacing (1 treatment including neck & face) $350.00
- SkinPen Skin Resurfacing (3 treatments including neck & face) $900.00
- Dermaplaning exfoliating treatment $50
- Vein Wave (Face) $250.00
- Knee High 20-30 mmHg Compression Socks $25.00 / pair
- Custom Order Compression Socks (Knee High 20-30 mmHg Compression) $60.00 / pair
- Medi Shear and Soft (Thigh High 20-30 mmHg Compression) $75.00 / pair
- Epionce Medical Barrier Cream 2.5oz $20.00
- Arnicare Pain Relief Gel 1.5oz $8.00
Vein Care Pricing
Pricing Disclaimer: The prices listed below are self or private pay rates. If we are filing insurance for you, these rates do not apply to you.
- New Patient Visit (Consultation) with Ultrasound Evaluation $350.00
- Lower Extremity Venous Ultrasound (Bilateral) $200.00
- Lower Extremity Venous Ultrasound (Unilateral) $120.00
- Ultrasound Guided Sclerotherapy $500.00
- Venefit (Radiofrequency Thermal Ablation) $2500.00 per vein*
- VenaCure (Laser Thermal Ablation) $2500.00 per vein*
- Varithena (Non-thermal Ablation) $2500.00 per vein*
- VenaSeal (Non-thermal Ablation) $2500.00 per vein*
*Prices for all ablations include procedure with thigh-high compression hose, a 72-hour post-op ultrasound, 1-month post-op visit, and 6-month post-op visit.
Diagnostic Ultrasound Examination Pricing
- Vascular Screening (Stroke, Aortic Aneurysm, PAD assessment) $100.00
- Neck (Thyroid) $135.00
- Abdominal Complete $155.00
- Abdominal Limited $120.00
- Kidneys (Retroperitoneal Complete) $145.00
- Kidneys (Retroperitoneal Limited) $80.00
- Transplant Kidney $175.00
- Pediatric Spine $150.00
- Scrotum $90.00
- Extremity (non-vascular) Complete $140.00
- Extremity (non-vascular) Limited $50.00
- US Guidance of Pseudoaneurysm Repair $300.00
- Carotid (Complete) $280.00
- Lower Extremity Arteries (Bilateral) $250.00
- Lower Extremity Arteries (Unilateral) $150.00
- Upper Extremity Arteries (Bilateral) $235.00
- Upper Extremity Arteries (Unilateral) $150.00
- Extremity Veins (Bilateral) $200.00
- Extremity Veins (Unilateral) $120.00
- Abdominal Vascular (Complete) $375.00
- Abdominal Vascular (Limited) $220.00
- Hemodialysis Access Evaluation $200.00
Totality offers in-house, interest free payment plans for 3 and 6 month terms. To be eligible for these payment plans, you must agree to a 50% down payment. Please contact the office manager for more information on Totality payment plans. Totality also accepts CareCredit, a credit card that can be used to pay for medical treatments including copays, deductibles, and private pay balances. Click here for more information on CareCredit.
Schedule a Consultation Today
We encourage you to schedule a consultation today. During our meeting, we will advise on whether or not you’re an ideal candidate for this procedure, as well as compose a custom treatment plan designed to achieve the smooth, clear and vein-free skin you’ve always wanted. Call, text or fax the office today and one of our seasoned staff members will be able to assist you.
Call | Text | Fax
Veins 101: Why do Varicose Veins itch?
We know how frustrating varicose veins can be... Not only are they unsightly, but they ITCH. Why do they itch?!?! The reason is a condition associated with varicose veins called Venous Stasis Dermatitis. This condition is caused by blood building up in the veins and...
Veins 101: How are Varicose Veins Treated?
One of the most common questions people with Varicose Veins ask is: How do I get rid of them? At Totality, we offer several treatment modalities to get rid of those persistent Varicose Veins. Previously, Varicose Veins were physically cut out of the body, resulting in...
Veins 101: Vaginal Varicose Veins
Vaginal Varicose Veins… What a nuisance! Unfortunately, pregnant individuals are most at-risk for developing them. Vaginal Varicose Veins are very normal, and are referred to as Vulvar Varicosities, since they don't actually impact the vaginal canal and only the...